Ink and Paper National Print Exchange: Homegrown
The University of South Carolina printmaking club Ink and Paper invites you to participate in the FIRST INK AND PAPER NATIONAL PRINT EXCHANGE and Exhibition. This exchange is open to printmakers from around the UNITED STATES. Through this exchange we hope to connect with artists NATIONWIDE and create an ANNUAL exchange of prints.
• Theme : "HOMEGROWN" (Open to your own interpretation)
• Deadline Date: Prints MUST be received by January 20, 2012
• Please RSVP by email to: Jimmy Hiller firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only open to United States, We will not be shipping International
•Any traditional Printmaking process: Relief, Linocuts, Woodcuts, Intaglio, Lithography, Serigraphy, Collograph, etc. - Please no Digital Prints
• Paper Size: 5 inches by 7 inches. Print/image size is open.
• Edition: 12 hand-pulled, original prints, please use glassine in between prints cut to match paper size.
•Each Print must be Signed and Numbered on the front or back if using full bleed.
• Fee: $15 paid via PayPal to: email@example.com or a Check made out to: Ink and Paper (This Fee covers the costs of postage and promotion of the project and Exhibits. *Fee is non-refundable.
• A Portfolio of 10 randomly selected prints will be mailed to each participant. We will keep 2 Prints from each edition submitted to the exchange: 1 print will remain in the University of South Carolina Collection and 1 will be used for exhibitions and promotional purposes.
• All prints submitted will be put in a web gallery through our blog.
• IMPORTANT: All prints must conform to the guidelines. Any prints that do not fit the guidelines will be returned to the artist. *Fee is not refundable.
• Please RSVP by e-mail to Jimmy Hiller at firstname.lastname@example.org and mail submission to:
University of South Carolina Department of Art
Attn: Mary Robinson
1615 Senate Street
Columbia, SC 29208
InkandPaper Print Exchange
•Find us on Facebook InkandPaper USC
Ink and Paper Homegrown Print Exchange Participation Fee: